Mold Removal & Mold Remediation
Mold in your Bathroom
One of the most common problems regarding mold and mildew is Bathroom Mold. Firstly this problem occurs because the humidity level in the Bathroom are high. It's usually moist and very warm there and those 2 ingredients are perfect breeding ground for black mold. Below are some tips to reduce your humidity levels in your Bathroom and some tips of what you should do if you think you have mold, anywhere in the home.
Of course there are very technical reports. This is simply the short version article. If you want to know more, then call us today 1-877-216-MOLD.
Preventing Humidity in your Bathroom
Air Flow - you'll want air flowing throughout your Bathroom. Bathrooms sometimes have air flow vents in the apex of the side of the roof. The object is to have the air flowing and prevent it from being still so black mold spores don't settle. Still air keeps humidity better than moving air.
Remove all wet materials - Many times wet, soggy stuff is laying around. These material raises the moisture content level in the air. The more constant moisture, the more likely you'll get black mold. If you find unexpected wet areas, it is probably a sign of a water leak. Water damage and black mold can ensue so fix them immediately. For Water Damage, check out Affordable Restoration. They deal with water and mold damage.
Check regularly - look for signs of mold in the most common places that have the least air flow and the most, wet materials: the bathroom and the kitchen. For the best mold inspection, call us 1-877-216-MOLD. We will send some to your property and visually inspect all the right areas that would lead to black mold. We also can use advanced search technology like a thermal camera that can usually locate water leaks behind walls. If left unchecked these leaks can turn into big mold problems.
Got Black Mold?
Here are some tips you can look for if you think you have black mold:
1. Smell - The smell of dirty old socks or that locker room smell is a good indication you have mold.
2. High humidity - The still, wet feeling you get if you walk into a steamy shower. Remember the high humidity is perfect breeding ground for black mold spores.
3. Water leaks - check the water tanks, under sinks, Bathroom, outside hoses and of course look at your water bill. Did it shoot up recently? IF so, you probably have a water leak and water leaks lead to black mold growing.
4. Stuffy Feeling - The property feels stuffy. Often residents complain of having a stuffy nose. If you find this is the case, have Dade Mold Inspectors check out your property for mold.
These few tips can reduce the chances of black mold growing. Be sure to call us for any information you might want regarding any mold problem you encounter
Mold Remediation is by far the most important mold removal and mold prevention service that is available to our customers. With increased cases in asthma and other health problems, you don't just want mold removed! In fact, cleaning even a small area of mildew or mold growth can create an airborne mold issue within your home or workplace. To prevent the spread of mold, it is in your best interest to hire a certified mold remediation company that specializes in this line of work.
Our mold removal process involves using black mold removal products within a contained area to prevent mold spores from traveling throughout the rest of your home. We use mold removal equipment to ensure that all debris is filtered through our HEPA machinery and then ducted out of a nearby window, if available. We refer to this type of equipment as negative air machinery. Our air scrubbing equipment uses the same HEPA filters that are proven to filter mold spores and other airborne micro-organisms up to 99.9%. These air scrubbers are generally set up outside of the containment area and are used to filter the air outside of the contained area.
A typical mold remediation project will go through the following steps:
- Set up Containment around areas showing signs of water damage, visible mold, or known areas hiding mold growth.
- Set up and achieve negative air pressure to filter airborne debris.
- Remove affected areas including drywall (sheet rock), ceilings, vanities, or any other sections that were planned for removal. Further affected areas beyond the scope of work is immediately brought to the attention of the home owner to discuss revising the scope of work.
- Once the demolition is complete, EnviroPro water and mold technicians begin the cleaning process. This involves cleaning everything within the containment area with a mold removal chemical.
- The final step in the remediation process is to have an EnviroPro technician fog a hospital-grade disinfectant throughout the work area. This ensures that all aspects of the mold remediation process were covered.
Mold Remediation Specialists
The EnviroPro team specializes in treating and removing all types of mold including black mold and mildew. Our technicians are fully trained and certified to handle every situation. Removing the damage without causing further damage is EnviroPro's standard.
Indoor Air Cleanings
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers indoor air pollution to be one of the five most urgent environmental problems in the U.S. EnviroPro's technicians know exactly how to handle each type of indoor air problem.
Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that Indoor air quality problems can have a major impact on one’s health? These air quality problems can also have an impact on your comfort level within your home or business. Most of the customers that we deal with are under the impression that mold and mildew is the primary cause of health problems. While mold and mildew can cause many health concerns, your home may also infected with a number of allergens and other micro-organisms. For those of you who are constantly sneezing in your home or exhibiting other signs of health discomfort, you more than like are reacting to allergens in the air.
Asthma cases in the United States have increased by 60% in the last two decades. This is likely due to problems with indoor air. The people who are most susceptible to these problems are young children, the elderly, and anyone with a health impairment such as a respiratory or immune system condition. In order to avoid these allergy symptoms, along with asthma is to keep you indoor air as clean as possible. By doing this, you will controlling the amount of airborne irritants in your home.
The three types of airborne irritants are:
Biological allergens like pollen, dust mite allergens, mold spores, pet dander, and cockroach allergens Tobacco smoke and other combustion by-products
Gases from wood products and other sources (e.g., radon, formaldehyde) for more information on Indoor Air Quality and ways of minimizing your indoor air problems, please take a look at this webpage covering Allergies. (This link will leave the EnviroPro website)
This webpage is very informative and you should note their recommendation of products and services at the bottom of the page. EnviroPro will handle all of the services on that list along with implementing the products for filtering your indoor air. Once we finish with our service, we will determine if you are in need of any of these air scrubbing or dehumidification products.
Envirpro Emergency Services
EnviroPro offers services ranging from emergency response to indoor air quality control. We are available 24 hours a day all year round. Please give us a call if you do not see a service you are looking for.24 Hour Service